We welcome membership of the British Fluoridation Society.
There are two types of member: Associate Member and Voting Member.
- It is free to join
- You can access the forum and additional information via the BFS website members page
- You can opt in to receive e-newsletters from time to time, keeping you up to date with the latest developments.
- You have the ability to raise questions on water fluoridation via email
- You will receive regular copies of the BFS Bulletin
- You can receive notifications of fluoridation issue and events
- You may be asked from time to time to lend support
Associate members are not entitled to attend the AGM, have no access to AGM papers nor participate in voting on BFS business.
Voting members have the same benefits as Associate Members as well as;
- Access to the AGM, including relative papers
- Ability to vote at the AGM
In order to upgrade to a Voting member, candidates must first register as an Associate member. An expression of interest must be submitted to the British Fluoridation Society, where by the upgrade can be allocated. There is a payment associated with upgrading to a Voting Membership.
Voting membership is entirely at the discretion of BFS and may be withdrawn at any time.
The BFS has the ability to refuse a Voting membership upgrade at any time.